Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hannah's Thoughts

It is the night before our parents leave for the Ukraine. In one sense, I'm excited to get a new sibling how cool is that...but then again, I'll miss my parents a lot. I hope God shows them the right child to adopt. I will kind of miss the times alone with my family, but I know the times ahead will be even better. I can't wait until they get back and they haven't even left yet! I just want to get situated and finally relax after long last! Check in everyday!

Abbie's Thoughts

I'm sad that my parents are leaving, but I know that they'll choose the right kids and that they are going there for God. I know that I will be taken care of and that I am loved by my parents. I'll even get to talk to them everyday! I pray that their trip will be safe and that they will come home safe. I am very excited about getting new siblings too (as long as it is not a boy.) I can't wait to go to Ukraine myself. My friends are supporting me in this, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment